Sex, Love and Internet
About Me


Name::Modern
From::Harrisburg and West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Abstinence, Fecal Fetishes and Positions- 4-20-06
Welcome

Archives

April 2006
September 2006

Other Online Profiles and Blogs

Deeply Disturbed
A not so sexual blog
Vampirefreaks.com

Whatever Here

Whatever Here. Tagboard maybe or more links

Spare

Take this out or add pics or links.

4.21.2006

Sex and Emptiness

I got another question after I posted yesterdays mailbag. I decided it was something that people probably deal with alot, so I'll answer the question.

"Does sex ever leave you feeling empty?Just curious."

This was an interesting questiong and I'll answer you honestly. I learned a while ago not to associate sex with my emotions. Its an act that brings you closer to an individual but thats about as deep as I go. The only person I have ever felt emotionally attached to is the person I gave my virginity to (which was a BAD decision to say the least) and the guy I am currently with whom I love.

The only time sex has ever felt like an empty experience was with the first, because he left me afterwards and wouldn't speak to me anymore. We didn't go to the same school so I was saved from that humilation. That experience warped how I felt about relationships and sex in general. Its very big contributor to how much value I put into the act.

I'm a very rare case, I think as well. Women ask me all the time about why men don't seem to value sex. I can never really answer them the way they want me to, since for me sex isn't as serious. I let the closeness of the relationship prove more to me than the sex. Are we on the same mental level? Does he treat me with respect? Does he care more about my well being than our tussle between the sheets? Does he live up to my expectations?

Another thing is my dominance. I have always been the most dominant partner in my sexual relatonships. Th only person who I haven't dominated is my current boyfriend and I wanted it that way. I'm exploring the side of being submissive sexually and he and I can do a switch when necessary.

So to get back to the question I was asked. No, sex doesn't make me feel empty. Its an activity I enjoy like playing piano and singing... only alot better.

---------------------------------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Seperating sex and emotions was something I learned sadly enough in my marriage.
But has proven useful many times as well.
I like what you wrote in this answer, we think along the same lines.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home