Sex, Love and Internet
About Me


Name::Modern
From::Harrisburg and West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Archives

April 2006
September 2006

Other Online Profiles and Blogs

Deeply Disturbed
A not so sexual blog
Vampirefreaks.com

Whatever Here

Whatever Here. Tagboard maybe or more links

Spare

Take this out or add pics or links.

4.20.2006

Welcome

Welcome to Sex, Love and Internet, a peek into the life of a working, college student and nympho. Some people say that women don't enjoy sex? Well I do, and you get to read every detail of my life, as well as dealing with my slightly difficult sexual problem.

I'll talk about my life and answer any questions you guys give me.

---------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home