Sex, Love and Internet
About Me


Name::Modern
From::Harrisburg and West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Welcome

Archives

April 2006
September 2006

Other Online Profiles and Blogs

Deeply Disturbed
A not so sexual blog
Vampirefreaks.com

Whatever Here

Whatever Here. Tagboard maybe or more links

Spare

Take this out or add pics or links.

4.20.2006

Abstinence, Fecal Fetishes and Positions- 4-20-06

I asked friends of mine to email me questions about their relationships and here is our first MAILBAG!

When should I tell a guy that I’m dating that I’m abstinent (not having sex until I'm married)? Should I even tell men at all? I've waited for a bit and they say "Why didn't you tell me beforehand?" I've told them upfront and they just
seem to get freaked out. Some just seem to want to be the first to enter that forbidden territory and when they see they're fighting a losing battle, just disappear. So what do I do? Should I just give up my decision? I made a promise to myself and to God and I don't want to break that promise. Plus if I find a guy who can respect my decision and wait for me, then I know he's worthwhile. What do you think.

This is a tough one. Way to give me a tricky question for my first blog. Here's my opinion, and I'm guessing this is what you want to hear. The road to a nookie-free relationship is a hard one. No matter how you look at it, it will be difficult. You will probably meet a few more of those creepy guys who just want in those golden panties, but hold on. You said it yourself that you made a promise, for personal reasons and for religious reasons and you don't want to give it up.
Don't give up hope. You'll find someone eventually.

Now onto the initial question. I think you're going the right route by telling them upfront... when the question first arises, but not on the first date. If he asks, then answer honestly. If he doesn't and he isn't hinting about anything sexual, then just enjoy his company. He may not have a problem with it, but if its the first thing that fly's out of your mouth than its like putting a HUGE stop sign on your forehead. Some guys will never understand the decision you've made and they don't deserve someone with your level of discipline. Best of luck to you hun.

Question #2.

Do guys REALLY like the concept of a dirty sanchez and why the hell is it a Spanish last name?

For those of you reading who have never heard of a "Dirty Sanchez" wikipedia had this to offer on the subject.

"Dirty Sanchez is a term describing the result of one partner having a "moustache" made primarily of fecal matter applied by the finger or penis of the other sexual partner."

Hate to break it to you girls, but there are actually things MORE extreme in the fetish world. Such as applying feces to each others bodies. Its not my cup of tea, but to each his own. As for your question? I have no clue whether this turns guys on. I know a few men who laugh heartily at the idea, but none who have admitted to partaking in it. As far as the spanish name, I believe it picked up a spanish name because of the old stereotype of the mexican man with a mustache.

Final Question of the Day

What's your favorite position?

Well for all of you interested I'm a big fan of doggy style, missionary and cow girl. Tada!

Thats all for this weeks MAIL BAG!

---------------------------------------------